Pete... that sounds like a sweet ride you got there. I'm a sucker for the 64 and 65's. I would love to see ome pics when you get everything mounted up and set.

Mikey

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] pro touring
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:45:56 EDT

Brad

I was going to use cut V-8 springs and see how it looks and feels and assumed
just a stock GM bar would be ok in back.
I already have a full set of Koni shocks for it.
Also have the Comp T/A ZR's mounted on ARE wheels so basically waiting for
sufficient time to start swapping parts.
I've come to be wary of some of the manufacturer recommendations as they
often seem to be assuming big block car vs lighter 64 or 65's. (based on factory
specified curb weights found on various websites) Mostly the extra big sway
bars and high rate springs might be ok for big blocks but not in a small block or
six cylinder car.

Have to call GW up and ask about the the "no poly bushings in the rear"
thing,
but I think they mean the upper arms because they're angled?

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa