Original Parts Group answered my e-mail today about a fan shroud for a big block with Air Conditioning. They said that shroud is not available and they don't know anybody making them. I guess I will go with whomever sells me the A/C system for a shroud?

Anybody recommend a good cooling fan?

What all does a fan clutch do for you? Let me see if I understand this right ....it doesn't rob energy from the engine until the engine heats up. Then it kicks in to help cool. Does it do anything special at higher rpms when it's not really needed (assuming you are going down the freeway).

Also, what are recommendations on a water pump brand?

                                              Steve