They are not that hard to weld up.  I made one, cost me about 125 dollars
worth of steel.

Jim Buckingham

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Matthew Post
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 2:58 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Body Cart

I'm looking to pull the body off the frame on my '69 in the coming
months.  I was thinking that the easiest and safest way for me to have the
body in my garage would be on a body cart.  It would make it easy to move
the body around the garage and maybe transport the body on it.  There's a
company called accessible systems that I found on Team Chevelle that sells
these and other cool stuff.  Here's the
link:  http://www.accessiblesystems.com/

The only problem is they are in Tennessee and I'm in California making
freight pretty expensive.  Anyone know where to find one on the west
coast.  Any other options or opinions (other than making one, since I can't
weld to save my life).

Thanks.

Matt