From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 6:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 Stripes

Dale,
    Was there anything in the VIN, Protect O Plate, Build Sheet, Trim Broadcast Sheet, or Cowl Tag, designating any of the "correct" 1969 stripes. I had been thinking of having stripes added when I get my ' 69 painted, but I want to keep everything correct as far as the numbers go. I don't know as I've ever seen the twin hood stripes on the ' 68 and ' 69 hood with the dual humps or if this would even look right or not. Some of the stripes on the side of the car (like the examples on your website) look good to me. Thanks for any input.

Scott Jackson
1969 CHEVELLE SS 396
T/C # 2172