Thin pinstripes were most likely applied at the dealer level or after the fact. Back then it was not uncommon for the dealer to offer pinstriping as an extra-cost option. Back then they even had people painting them by hand. I know a guy who made a whole business out of hand-pinstriping cars.

John Nasta