06E is June, 5th week.  The "9513" is an internal tracking number for
the car.  What assembly plant?  Looks like a KAN(sas) tag ???

You bet!  Any help I can pass along to a fellow Chevelle owner.

Dale McIntosh

http://www.projectchevelle.com/?page=specs

The other lines I think I am good; its that first line that I am stumped
on.

Also, I want to post good links for show & reference of Chevelles. Hey
Dale, can I put links to your sites on this page?
http://www.projectchevelle.com/

Thanks for any help,

-G$