From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:57 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] RE: Tubular Front A-arms

But the point is,Steve,you are not paying for the same thing. Have you ever looked closely at a GW tubular A-arm? They look much beefier than the Spartan units and are braced a lot more. What bushings do the Spartan units come with? Are the Spartan units available with DelaLum bushings? Does Spartan build & sell tubular lower A-arms? Do they improve the caster & camber curves?
When I looked at the various A-arms on the market,I wanted a set of four with the above qualities.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director
http://www.LT5Registry.net/