In a message dated 12/1/2003 9:41:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Looking  for a headliner for a 69 Chevelle Malibu  2dr. coupe. Exterior is frost green and the interior is light green. The original headliner is a light green Bedford Ribbed. I have checked with a lot of the well known restoration suppliers and went to Carlisle (a big swap meet and show) and canât seem to locate one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Call Ken at Ground Up.  You will need to have him special order it.  I had him order the dark green headliner for my 69.  It took a couple weeks, but it was worth the wait.

Tom