Wow, what a small world!
     I have some of the old newsletters from the ICOA.  I kinda felt guilty
when Jim discontinued the newsletters because of health and declining
subscriptions, because my Challenger list was growing like crazy.
FlyChallenger is the largest Challenger list in the world, and larger than
the general ultralight lists like Fly-UL.
     Anyway, to keep this Chevelle-related, or at least Chevy-related, did
you ever see http://challenger.inebraska.com/jstewart/jdtoys1.jpg in the
photo gallery?  At the time, they were both of my favorite toys.  When I get
the Chevelle done, I'll have to sneak it onto the runway and photograph a
mock drag race with the Titan.
:>)http://www.ultrafunairsports.com/titanflying.htm

C-ya,

J.D. Stewart
Internet Nebraska-Norfolk
www.inebraska.com
UltraFun AirSports
http://www.ultrafunairsports.com
FlyChallenger E-mail list and Website Administrator
http://challenger.inebraska.com
TitanAircraft e-mail list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/