-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Post
Sent: 4. desember 2003 22:18
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Boxing a frame

Hey everyone,

Has anyone out there boxed a 2-door hardtop frame to make it as rigid as
convertible frame?  I'm considering doing this while the body is off the

frame of my '69.  How beneficial do you think it would be?  The car will

not be raced, but I'm building it to handle the corners well and it will

have some decent big block power.  The thought is that it will handle a
little better with less flex and it will be less likely to get stress
cracks in the paint from engine torque.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Matt