-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tigergutt
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 1:27 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Boxing a frame

Matt,

I've been thinking about doing that myself, I think it is only
beneficial, but I would like hear other people's opinions about this
matter.
I have seen a website describing this some time ago, I think a guy who
was on the list had it but I'm not 100% positive, maybe some of you
other long-timers remember.

Med Vennlig Hilsen/Kind Regards/Cordiali Saluti

André Broe Jensen