At 10:56 AM 12/09/2003, you wrote:
Well, there is apparently no justice in this country for me. In the latest
round of my battle with Ron Miller, I have once again asked him (very
politely in fact) to return my property and once again he refused. I called
the police explaining that he is withholding several hundred dollars worth
of my property and they said there is nothing they can do about it. They
said that I should either go out there myself (6 hours each way and my only
day off is a day that he's closed) or hire an attorney. Can you believe it?
I'm shocked that a man can admittedly hold onto several hundred dollars
worth of another person's property and the police will do NOTHING about it.

Sad John, but Now-A-Days the police don't even care if your car gets
stolen. They say tell your ins co (at least in TX).