From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:55 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] RE: chevelle

  Sound like you have assembled a fine "glow in the dark " station.... FB.
I also gleaned from your pictures of your  " F#$%" Tractor, the
 raised Bird feeder/guy post with 2 layer of guys... intriguing ?

 Well again Mike, HNY and welcome aboard

Wayne

A Small world it is Wayne and thanks for your reply. I knew I would run into some other
hams in the old car game as it sort of fits. I have some vintage ham stuff that I won't go into
great detail on but a Johnson Desk KW (#074), a Globe King 500B, a National SW 3 and FB 7
with rare preselector give an idea of that obsession.
Yep, with the SS (sun spot :>) ) lull