Hey list,
                Just wanted to let you guys know that we are having a huge used parts
sale.  We are planning on relocating by the end of the year, and the new facility
doesn't want us storing all of our used parts.  Everything used in our back shop is
for sale, and prices are dirt cheap.  We have hoods, fenders, grills, doors, etc.  We
are accepting reasonable offers on anything, and everything.  Let us know what you are
looking for, or feel free to ask us any questions you may have.  Well, thanks for your
time and hopefully we will be hearing from some of you soon.

--
Sincerely,
Jesse Garcia