Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Auto Obsession Used parts sale

I don't need the doors, but I could use both driver and passenger side
windows mounted in their assemblies for a 1967 Chevelle Coupe. The
windows in my car come out of the "U" shaped channel, which is all that
holds them in.  I was told I need the full assembly with the window, but
I don't care as long as the windows will crank up and down along with
the rest of the internals!

So, whatcha got?

Brad Waller

PS  I'm local (SoCal)