Hi,

My 64 convertible has a driver's side window that is very hard to roll down.  It takes
two hands to move the crank a quarter of a turn at a time.

There are no problems with rolling it back up and performs normally in this operation.
 The window is straight when going up and down, so it does not appear to be an
alignment problem.

Can anyone offer some help on how to fix this so I don't end up snapping the crank
handle or damaging something inside the door (regulator, etc).

I have not seen non-power window replacement regulators for sale in the catalogs.  If
this is the problem, does anyone know where to get them?

Thanks,

Gary