From: "gm2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 5:01 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 64 window hard to roll down

> Hi,
>
> My 64 convertible has a driver's side window that is very hard to roll
down.  It takes two hands to move the crank a quarter of a turn at a time.

> There are no problems with rolling it back up and performs normally in
this operation.  The window is straight when going up and down, so it does
not appear to be an alignment problem.

> Can anyone offer some help on how to fix this so I don't end up snapping
the crank handle or damaging something inside the door (regulator, etc).

> I have not seen non-power window replacement regulators for sale in the
catalogs.  If this is the problem, does anyone know where to get them?