Just returned from my Arizona adventure..  I was in the South Eastern part ,
Tuson,Benson.& Siera Vista..

Was I amazed at the condition of the everyday cars /trucks..
After all the rust buckes I welded up through the years,,
I just taken for granted  the windows area the lower 1/4 , the trunk the
floor pan and  even the lower cowel my need Help ...

 I witnessed a 55 HT BB prostereet  at Walmarts,,, in the same parking lot
waere three 67 t o72 chevy trucks and a few 73 to 78 modlel which have
looooooog rusted away in PA...
Then at a FRYS food market was a 69 Mustang 429 cobra jet..!!! and two early
Ford Bronco 11's and ealy Datsun pickup's  ( long rusted away in the tri
state area.. ) Then we stoped at a truck dealer ,, and there was a 76 Ford
F150 camper special
with the front lowere fleetside bed  doors.. We started welding  muding them
shut after the frist winter up here..

Dang it...Sure would be nice to drag one of them SOLD cars home instead of
one's I usualy Do..

Wayne
ACES # 1556
TC 3 186