Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Help....need a picture of a '68 Chevelle bucketseat back bracket - Resend

With all the tests and "are you there" emails, figured I should post this one again....maybe it didnt go through.......

Does anyone out there have a set of bucket seats from a 68 (maybe even 68-72) Chevelle/GTO/OLDs laying around that they can remove the back cover and send me a digital picture of the top brackets that hold the top of the seat back to the seat frame?

I have acquired a set of '68 buckets and these are missing.  I've been trying to find a set of the brackets, but dont really know what I am looking for.  Would be nice to have a visual....heck maybe then I can even make a set.

I'm told these were welded to the frame??  Mine look like they were screwed on???

Thanks in advance.

Donnie