Ok. I know this is a shot in the dark but here goes...

Today, while doing some pre-assembly on the grille for my Malibu, I started
to think something was missing.  So after a while, I realized that I have
nothing behind my front bumper.  So I go in the trunk, and there's what's
left of the front 'valance'?? It's missing the Passenger side, and is fairly
beat up.

Here's a picture of the area that has missing parts:

http://www.thebugbox.com/malibu/pictures/updates/2004-02-22/missingpieces.htm

Here's a picture of what I think might go there in the pile of parts that I
have.

http://www.thebugbox.com/malibu/pictures/updates/2004-02-22/whatIthinkIhave.htm

So, first, what all is supposed to go in this gap across the front.  Is it
one piece, three pieces or ???

Also, does anyone know where to get either a repop, or decent used?  If I
have everything, but that passenger side that is missing, does anyone have
that part that I can buy, and try and straighten the one that I have, and
get it useable?  It will be a real PITA to have to fabricate this whole side
from scratch.  IF that's what it even looks like.  Is the passenger side
identical to the drivers side (well, a direct mirror I mean)?

I appreciate any help with this.  Thanks

Charles
www.65ss.com