Hi Dale,

By now you probably saw my previous message, which also said that I agree
with you but in a different way (Even though I called you Brad. Sorry about
that.).

I think the main thing is to be realistic about what RPM you are trying to
achieve 100% VE at. Most street-only cars don't ever see high RPMs.

John Nasta