-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fruhauf Kerry A
SSgt 3 CS/SCBS
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 1:01 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Little engines

They do actually run, but they are for entertainment purposes only, to my
knowledge.  I don't think there is an actual application for them.  The way
I see it, they must be a rich mans toy.  I sure wish I was rich, 'cuz I'd
like to have one!  :)

SARGE