Both my son and I both own 68 396's so that is my reason to subscribing to this list.

But last week I purchased and am in the process of bring home a "ton of Chevelle "stuff"
from a friend who needed cash (medical reasons).. Couple of hood, doors, truck lids, dash pads,
hinges, handles, core supports, glass and just about everything else under the sun... I am pretty good at identifing 68 "stuff" but not 70 to 72 "stuff"...is there any interchange manual available for sale that lists what parts are interchangeable between years...

Had no plans to buy this "stuff" but I will at least try to sell what I can once I figure out "what I have and
what the parts fit....

Already unloaded 3 pick up trucks full (without any of the big sheet metal stuff... and my available storage space is not all that large....

Bob Griffiths