From: Bill Lessenberry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:15 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Forum style

At 02:46 PM 3/23/2004, you wrote:
>OUTSTANDING!  Is everyone here on that forum?  Am I the only one that
>missed it?  I was just thinking it would be cool to start one for "US"
>specifically.  I'll sign up for that one, I suppose, if no one wants to
>get one rolling for the List.  I just figured it was a good way to
>share pics and stuff!  Thanks for the link!
>
>SARGE

  I think this list is a little more personal, plus you get it as e-mail
instead of having to go to a browser.  Also, if you start archiving all of
the e-mails, you'll run out of space pretty quick.  I don't know how you
found this list, but I came here from the  www.chevelles.com  Team Chevelle
site.  The link is there for this list as well as the Chevelle Tech forums
and all of the other Chevelle stuff in their site.   It would be a better
deal for pictures, but that's the only advantage I can see.  Also, if you
did change it, what would I do with my Craft-O-Matic Subscription
Cancellation Unit?  Anyone here wish to buy it??      :-))

BL