Ok, it's not the best picture, but there it is.  My new Covan's dash, and Black faced TPI Gauges.  I think it has a nice Old School feel to it.
Hopefully before the weekend is up, I can get my car wired.

I have one question though.  Will the Big Block springs from another year fit my car?  Autozone does not have a 65 listed as offered with a big block.  I was thinking of getting some '66 or '67 Big block springs, and motor mount from Autozone.  They are local, and fairly cheap (i.e. No shipping charges).

Thanks
Charles