1969 Chevelle with a 1967, 396 that I recently purchased. The timing calls for 4 degrees BTDC which I was going to set to about 10 degrees BTDC. When I went to check, it is set at 7 degrees ATDC. I thought that maybe my timing light is not working right so I left it alone for now. It runs well with a bit of hesitation after it shifts at full throtle. If it is right would the car even run at 7 degrees ATDC or should I be looking for another problem. Thanks

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines