Same here is Sacramento.  When I moved into my current
house, they wouldn't rent me a trailer for my Chevelle
because I pulled up in an Explorer (borrowed - I own
no Fords...) even though I only had to move it about
three blocks up the road.  The dolly I ended up using
was so beat up, it would have failed a California
visual smog inspection!!  No engine needed!  (
Remember, around here it seems you can fail for having
chipped paint!  ;-) )  LOL!

U-Haul is the last resort entry in by book.

- James