Well shucks... I would be happy to loan ya my 24' Pace trailer, but the
extra miles to come to Jacksonville wouldn't make that a viable solution.

I'm envious, I've got a bad case for a '56 - '61 Vette but my bride as kinda
put her foot down.  She points out, correctly, the garage is full and I
don't wanna sell anything in there to make room.  Hope springs eternal
though...

Best of luck on yer project.  Please keep me (us?) posted.  Is this project
to build a neat driver or are you gonna go whole hog and go for a NCRS type
restoration?  If yer not a NCRS member you should consider it, there's a lot
of expertise and knowledge in that organization and most of the members will
bend over backwards to help ya.

-= Gunner =-
-= Jacksonville FL =-
-= www.tail-gunner.net =-