> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Studly
> Subject: [Chevelle-list] sway-bar / tie-rod interference
>
> I have an F-body 1.25" sway bar on my '70, along with a full Hotchkis
front
> suspension setup.  There has been some noticable interference-wear
between
> the Hotchkis tie-rod adjusting sleeve and the sway-bar.  Has anyone
else
> noticed this on their cars?  Only on the driver's side.
>
> -Dave

I've got a smaller bar and Global West setup, but I have no interference
like that.  Could the sway bar be off by 1/4" from side to side?  Maybe
it is not centered by design.  Mine is not centered perfectly, as I
think I get a bit of tire rub on driver side only.

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes  | 275/40/17 Kumho
MX