From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 4:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Disc Brake Conversion Questions

The F body booster is not a direct bolt on, you will need to make a bracket for it.  The master cylinder will work, but an Aluminum one from a B body would be better (larger bore).  YOu can go to any local auto parts store and get a new booster/master cylinder for about $130.  Another set of spindles that will work are the 69-80 F body spindles, you just have to use the chevelle steering arm.  Another option is the B body 12" conversion.  All you need to do that is get the offset upper control arm shaft, and new ball joints for that application from Hotchkis.

Tom