Thanks for the answer on the proportioning valve, but I don't believe I currently have
on my single circuit master cylinder.  Does anyone know if a later power master
cylinder will fit on my power booster?  I'm sure it will, but I was hoping that
someone knew already so I don't have to buy and test fit.

Also, what year booster and master cylinder generally comes with the front brake kits?
 I want to see if the local auto parts store has one in stock if I can't find just a
master cylinder to fit.

Thanks
Charles

You need a proportioning valve on your Malibu but you will need to change your
existing one. You will need a disc/disc one and remove your disc/drum one.