Thanks charles,
        I am working on a set on ebarf right now as we speak. John(;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of 65ss.com
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 3:43 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] FW: disc brake conversion

The cheapest way is to find a 1964-1972 chevelle, GTO, Cutlass in the
junkyard that had disc brakes, and pull it off.  Preferably the single
piston kind.
I think the cutlass is the easier find in my opinion.

I got a set off ebarf for $290 in good shape (after shipping).  They are off
of a '71 Cutlass

Charles
Check out my 502 powered '65 Malibu Super Sport Project
http://www.65ss.com

> >Hello all,
> > I recently aquired a one / two owner 64 chevelle malibu ss.
Unfortunately