What I did to my 64 skylark is replace the springs and shocks.this way you know you did it right.
JCwhitney.com
nopi.com
PST.com

just go to

 google.com

and it will come up with what your looking for. And some might say price is an issue but the cheap ones are just as good as all the rest. as long as they'r new just
dont half ass the suspension or you could end up making it worse.

randy g
AKA
BIG DOGG

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey guys,

My 1970 chevelle sits to low for comfort i want to avoid hitting the ground as much as possible. What i want to do is raise the car in the rear about 3 inches and a few inches in the front. I have hear that i can just install some airshocks in teh back and that will lift it enough but i don't really want to put all that weight on the shocks instead of the springs sharing their duties.
what are my options? i have seen spacers for springs and even for shocks. I have also hear that you can take station wagon springs and put them in to give you a bit of a lift.

I'm sure somone has asked this before. btw if you have any links to the parts i need i would apprecaite it.

Thanx again,
Aaron M.
Houston
1970 Chevelle Malibu