From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 3:10 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Lift the car a bit

> Hey guys,
>
> My 1970 chevelle sits to low for comfort i want to avoid hitting the
ground as much as possible. What i want to do is raise the car in the rear
about 3 inches and a few inches in the front. I have hear that i can just
install some airshocks in teh back and that will lift it enough but i don't
really want to put all that weight on the shocks instead of the springs
sharing their duties.
> what are my options? i have seen spacers for springs and even for shocks.
I have also hear that you can take station wagon springs and put them in to
give you a bit of a lift.

> I'm sure somone has asked this before. btw if you have any links to the
parts i need i would apprecaite it.