From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BIG_DOGG
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 2:46 PM
To: chevelle list; NOVA MAIL
Subject: [Chevelle-list] POR-15 .... FOUND !! A remover

make this short I was useing por-15 on my skylark trunk and stuff, I was almost done and all of the sudden I sliped and fell kinda in the freshly painted trunk.
NOW I had por 15 all over my arms and know how it does not come off AT ALL

I started looks around my garage and I seen OIL EATER it is safe and bio degradable.
I bought this stuff a shucks in a gallon jug,
so I said what the hell I started with just putting it on and rubbing it in.. it was kinda like soap little foamy witch was nice. I let it set and put a little more on and put it on a clean rag. ALL of the sudden it just wiped OFF.. HOLY CRAP !! it works.
I did not peal skin off (RAY) nothing.
it came right off and no hard rubbing

it OIL EATER white jug with orange label  dont forget IT

randy g
the best handy tip of the YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
64 skylark

Do you Yahoo!?