Hey; list members,,we, the wife & I, have owned a 1970 S.S.since Aug. of 71,,here's my problem,,in driving our other  various vehicles over the last few years,I've got to the point, where I just don't like the factory front bucket seats,,after sitting in the newer bucket seats of our other vehicles,, I can't stand the SS's bucket  seats,,has anybody installed different seats in their chevelle,,if so what vehicle did they factory come out of,,was it a direct fit,,or was there some modifying to get it done ?? help!!!! I'm almost to the point of selling or trading,,,don't show this to my wife,< I'll be dead tomorrow.>

<<Blue Gradient.jpg>>