Anybody know the paint NUMBER for the paint needed for 71 Chevelle rims (it's a special gray).  I know they sell it by the can in catalogs, but we have a friend who will mix up the paint to spray it ourselves, but we need the ID #.

By the way, our TOTAL restoration is coming along, slow but steady.  The frame as well as other underside parts have been sand blasted and painted. We were surprised to find out the rear end was not posi. It's been worked on, but now we have to add the posi unit.  The motor has been worked on (ask my husband for details, cuz I don't know - supposed to be over 500 HP) and is progressing well too.  My husband is gonna try to get the body work completed before the weather changes so he can paint it before winter.  I am HOPING it will be ready to go in the spring as we'll work on the interior over the winter.
Went to a big car show in Valpo today and got a cowl induction hood.  We have the original super sport hood for sale for $275 if anybody needs one (71 Chevelle).
Thanks