Another noob wiring question…  I think I have my S and I’s mixed up on my remote starter solenoid.  Come someone please take a pic in the link below and let me know what you think.  I am just guessing on the end-location on the wires coming off those two bolts.  I think I may have them reversed but I good of swore I hooked them up the same way.

You never see the purple wire hook to anything else it looks like it goes straight to the fuse block. The yellow wire seems to make stops at the coil (positive term) and the windshield washer, I think.

Pic - http://www.crazyrusty.com/chevelle/projects/electrical/full/coiltoil.JPG

I put in a new dash harness, engine harness, and front lamp harness.  I get a fairly bright light when I test the connectivity between the negative battery terminal and the battery cable (I have the negative cable off and laying to the side).  Someone told me that if I get a light when doing that, I have a short somewhere.  Does that sound right to you all?

Thanks a lot once again,

JB