JD

    I have the same problem with my 69. Some I used super glue on the spades.  The ones that were real bad, I found a wiring harness from a 75 corvette and spliced the sockets with a length of wire on my harness.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Crazy Rusty
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:08 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 69 Dash Lighting

Does anyone out that have a sure-fire way to keep the bulbs and metal frame things from slipping out of the black sockets?  I just spent a few hours putting my dash in, taking it out (getting the bulbs came out), putting it back in, taking it back out (getting the bulbs that came out) , you get the picture.  I was thinking of using some contact cement on the little spade connectors that go down into the holder.  I think the bulbs fall out when that thing gets loose… Any ideas?

And if anyone know who the engineer was who designed those things, send him my way.

Thanks,

JB