I got a can of some spray from the parts dept of the local Chev dealership once. Used it on a Lumina which we bought for my daughter to drive when she's home from college. We used the whole can, but it did take out the p/o's smoke smell completely.

I don't know the name of the product, but it's what the dealership uses when they take in smokey trade-ins.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 6:53 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] cigarette smoke?

Sorry to bother you all for such a small concern. When I bought the 66 it had really bad upholstery. And it had a lot of cigarette smoke smell.  Well I had the interior redone but the fine gentleman who redid the upholstery  also smoked. So I have this great interior but it smells of smoke. Anyone have an idea to rid of the smell.?  Nothing against smoking but I don't.
Thanks
Jack's 66

Jack Thorpe