To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Wiring Solder Connections

I like to solder all connections/connectors if possible. Shrink tube is only way to go instead of tape. A little trick is to put a dab of clear silicone on the connection before sliding shrink tube over it and then applying heat. This makes a very nice waterproof soldered connection. I know you can buy the shrink tube with glue however this is cheaper and works just as well if not better.

D.R. Jones