-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lojac
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 10:45 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Water Pump

How do you know if you have a short or long water pump?  Will tall valve
covers fit on a 396 in a Chevelle with a power brake booster, or do you
have to use the ahort ones?  Any advice on installing valve covers to
prevent leaks?  I like the long bolt posts (not sure what the technical
term for them is) that are used to attach the valve cover to the head.  Any
comments on them?  Good (leak free) or bad (leak prone)?

Lojac