-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fred Dowaliby
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 11:34 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] power steering conversion

Hi Herb,

Well, I ordered the bracket and reservoir from Zoops today. So, I am
committed to switching to power steering. I am really looking forward
to the 12:1 ratio. I didn't order the pump as I am still considering
the polished aluminum one from Summit. I will probably go with the AGR
box.

Well, you had mentioned that you had a Zoops two-groove v-belt pulley
for the Type 2 pump. I can definitely use it. Please let me know how we
can make it happen.

Thanks,

Fred

  Hi Fred,