Steve, I am pretty sure the 72 is very close to the same. I can take some pictures of mine if no one can give you pics of a 69. Carl
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cecil Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:24 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 69 - manual tranny, firewall pics ?

Hi, I am getting close to dropping the body back on the chassis after 2
years of cutting out rust and welding in new metal. I am also converting
a 307 auto on the column car to a 4 speed 396.

Right now I am working on smoothing the firewall. It's been so long
since I started the car, and with the conversion in there as well, I
need to see some pics of clean firewalls on a 69 with manual
transmission.

I need to know what holes I can plug and what holes to leave open, and
where the clutch rod comes through.

Does anyone have any good pics of this area?

Thanks!
                  Steve