From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of EXT-Jasper, Garry W
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:54 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] vin # and milage

I have another question related to the vin # if any one knows the answer. My vin number is only partially there, that is the one on the front windshield. The one on the driver door has been removed when they repaint. I have been told that there is one locate on the frame some where. I was told it was in the back end but I was unable to find anything there while I had all the rear suspension out.  The folks at the department of transport seem to know where to look but are keeping that top secret. Does any one know were that third location might be. Working to restoring a 71 Chevelle convertible lots to do but pretty nearly ready for the first road test, but know I will have to get the licensing issue worked out.

Garry