From: kbennett
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:01 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 69 Chevelle Doors...

Alright yall, I need some help. I picked up a 2 door 69 malibu this weekend and I now need some guidance.

I knew the doors had been gutted cause the guy told me so. But i didn't realize he also cut out all of the inner door structure. With that being said, i need some parts, but i'm not 100% sure which ones.

As i sit here surfing the net looking for doors, regulators and glass and anything else that may be needed. I noticed that some people were advertising parts for 2 door POST and 2 door NON POST. Is there anyway to tell what this car use to have. I'd really hate to get mixed parts for post and non post. Cause i'm not sure if the items will conflict.

What exactly makes it POST or NON POST. I just can't recall seeing a POST on the 69.

If anyone could school me on this, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Kyle