From: Clint Hooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:00 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Coil over shocks & digital dash??

My 69 El Camino has QA1 coilovers on the front and Strange Engineering
coilovers on the rear. Do I like them? Yes,I've run coilovers on my
streetrods,ZR-1 Corvettes,and now musclecars. They are kinda expensive and
probably overkill but that hasn't stopped me,yet.
However,I'm seriously considering the idea of converting my Elky to a four
corner Air Ride system.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer