Dale,

I have a regular 69 chevelle Malibu, no ac, drum brakes, stand. Suspension, 350 v8  -RJ Winkler

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:07 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Front Suspension

Yes and no, depends on the year and options involved.  For example, 1967 shows 25 different front springs for Chevelles, 5 of those for 138xx (SS) cars; one each for hardtop and convertible, different spring (but same for both) if either have A/C, and a different spring yet for both if F40 equipped.  Many are listed for small block cars with same options.   A standard 13817 (67 SS hardtop) spring coded “AA” is also listed for 15 other non-SS Chevelles depending on series/model/suspension/and options.

Granted most aftermarket companies like Moog, TRW, etc. pare these down to just a few sets.  What year are you working on and what equipment (e.g., AC or not) will it have when done?

Dale McIntosh

67 El Camino

1967 Chevelle Facts CD in progress

ACES #1709/TC Gold #92