Well, DII just sent a letter to all of their dealers that said it is not a
done deal at all. I doubt they wrapped it up already. I think Prodigy may
have old information.

John Nasta



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 2:34 PM
To: Clint Hooper; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] the 69 Camaro convertible body saga

This is the latest word I heard from Prodigy Customs,a top car builder in
Florida,from Pro-Touring.com's website:
[quote]"According to Dynacorn, The new bodies are within days of being
licensed. Which means they can be built with the General's blessing. Pricing
is up in the air right now, but the price is said to be more then before,
due to license fees. I know the new bodies excite some that feel now they
can have a car, and scares others that it may hurt the value of their cars.
Bottom line though, it looks like it will happen. We will be selling them,
soon as we get pricing we will let you know. We plan to offer them as shells
or to different trim and finish levels."[/quote]
Sounds like it's a done deal.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint/clint_hooper.htm



Reply via email to