Just turned 54 last week. My first Chevelle was a 66 Aztec Bronze beauty.
I currently have three 65's. One is an El camino. Plus two other Abodys of another brand.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Age of the Chevelle owners

46 here. I just bought my first Chevelle maybe 3 months ago - a 72 Malibu. This body style is was my second choice. My first choice would be the 66/67 body style.... so when I found a partially restored 66 SS for sale, I gave my 72 Malibu to my 19 year old son. We've found him a 68 SS  body for it. I'm hoping this will be the beginning of many years spent in the garage with my boy...

Larry Shouse